Services for writers
Pyxis offers publicity/promotional services with a special focus on fiction, poetry, and non-fiction including works related to healing, wellness, and meditation/mindfulness or spirituality.
Book Promotion Includes:
- work with author to develop publicity plan
- design marketing materials
- expedite endorsement prospecting & acquisition
- consult on placement for reviews for both online & traditional outlets
- review website content and design
- press releases
- coordinate appearances and speaking engagements
- booking and event application preparation
Whatever your genre, you know communication is key to telling your story and marketing your book.
Editorial and Writing Services
Good writing and clean copy can make the difference between yes and no. Pyxis provides editing support for authors wanting a fresh eye before submission.
I offer developmental editing, copyediting, and proofreading to help hone and polish your manuscript.
Some projects have many moving parts or they require more time, research, and collaboration to get off the ground. Is your project or transition just beginning? Is your timeline long range? Do you need to connect with experts in other fields? Coach-on-Call might be right for you.
Consultations (via Zoom/Skype) to help you stay or get back on track.